Thursday 10 May 2012

Costume Planning

Costume Planning



This is the black trousers that the antagonist wore during the filming.



This is the shoe worn by the antagonist during the filming.



This is worn during the filming by the antagonist.



This mask was worn by the antagonist to protect and hide her face from the protagonist during the filming.



This is the similar jacket worn by the protagonist during the filming. I couldn't provide the actual jacket worn by the protagonist due to some technical difficulties. Therefore, I have to look for an alternative image that represent the same jacket.



This is the similar skinny jeans worn by the protagonist during the filming. I couldn't provide the actual skinny jeans worn by the protagonist due to some technical difficulties. Therefore, I have to look for an alternative image that represent the same skinny jeans.



This is the similar shoe worn by the protagonist during the filming. I couldn't provide the actual shoe worn by the protagonist due to some technical difficulties. Therefore, I have to look for an alternative image that represent the same shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment