Thursday 10 May 2012

Editing schedule


Editing Schedule for Preliminary Task

On Friday the 30th of march my group, group 6 edited our preliminary task. As I wasn't pretent on the day that the filming took place, because I had to go on a trip with a member of staff in the school I had to help majorly in the editing of the filming. our media Friday lesson start at 10.40 so this how we spent our time editing our preliminary.

10:50: We found the hard-drive that working with the computer that our media teacher based us on. ( hard-drive 6 precisely)

11.00: We inserted all of the footage that my grouped filmed into final cut pro and started to drag them into the timeline

11:05: After draging the images into the time line, we started to open the images separately so we can view the footages.

11:15: Me and my group memeber has identified parts in which we need to cut and editing.

11:17: I start to cut out footage that we do not need and and blind and place them with the others that will work well with the other footage.

11:20: After editing and making change to our footages we saved our work and carried on with out lesson.

Doing that allows me and my team to work together as a team and make out work look as great as we wanted it to be and it also allows us share our different ideas, we will help us in the future when we are editing our opening thriller film.

No comments:

Post a Comment